The BDIX price structure is straightforward. Unless
mentioned otherwise we only apply monthly port prices. The
price strategy, structure and policy is proposed to and
agreed upon by the Trustee Board of the BDIX.
According to the Commercial Strategy agreed upon by
the Trustee Boardin the
Port Prices for Internet Peering
Prices as of January 1, 2017
|Port Capacity||Monthly fee in TK.|
|10 GB Port||30,000.00|
Terms & Conditions
- Unless mentioned otherwise all prices are in
per month basis.
- Price is excluding VAT charge.
- Invoicing is done on a monthly basis unless you
choose for annual payment for which a 3% discount
- Charging starts on the production
date, with a maximum of 30 days after assignment.
- The payment term is 30 days from the invoice date
(as listed on the invoice).
- The prices do not include colocation or
- We do not charge any fees for a change
- All applicable taxes will be over and above these